Product Composition Analysis
Composition testing services from Avomeen can identify and quantify the major, minor and active ingredients within a product as well as any residues, contaminates, and particulates that may exist. From completely reverse engineering or deformulating a product to identifying and quantifying unknown ingredients our chemists lead the industry with proprietary testing methods, state-of-the-art instrumentation, and investigative chemical analysis experience. Our our work is kept strictly confidential and our clients own all testing results and data produced.
Common Reasons behind product compositional analysis:
- Recreate exact product formulas/formulations. Includes identifying the manufacturing process “recipe” utilized to produce a product
- Instrumental in solving many product failures/defects
- Good vs. bad sample Analysis. Comparing your product vs. competitors
- Properly evaluate new/existing raw material and product suppliers
- Regulatory support and import hold investigations
- Toxic ingredient screen and product safety analysis
- Litigation support, patient infringement
- Contaminant identification
We serve a variety of consumer and specialty product industries including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, polymers, coatings, cosmetics, food & beverages, supplements, agricultural, veterinary, films, packaging, cleaning products, and more.
Our clients utilize composition testing services for a variety of reasons, to learn more contact Avomeen today at (800) 930-5450 for a complementary initial consultation with one of our Ph.D. chemists who can help you solve even your most complex analytical and product development challenges.
Contact our full-service independent testing laboratory at:
- Call: 800-930-5450
- Email: email@example.com