Testing Laboratory, R&D – Commercial & Industrial Product Formulation Development & Chemical Analysis Services
Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory (CMC Services)
Chemical Laboratory – Product Testing & Development Services
Avomeen’s contract chemical testing laboratory is a full-service product testing and formulation development company that provides investigative analytical testing and innovative formulation development services. Our company has five unique departments including chemical analysis/manufacturing problem solving, product deformulation, custom product development, pharmaceutical development, and chemical analysis for litigation support (intellectual property, product liability, expert witness).
Specialties include product reverse engineering & recreation, product evaluation & certification, product defect & failure analysis, material testing & contaminant identification, pharmaceutical analysis & development, product stability & release testing, verifying marketing claims, and custom synthesis.
We are experts at helping manufacturers and distributors solve their complex problems and at developing new innovative products. We frequently assist entrepreneurs, manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and even other testing laboratories worldwide with our unique service offerings. Our experienced scientific staff can complete even your most complex testing project on-time and within budget.
Unsure of what specific service you require or would you like a quote? Call 800-930-5450 for a complimentary initial consultation with one of our experienced chemists. Call now and speak to an expert in less than a minute!
Experience the Avomeen Difference
- Direct Consultation with Technical Director
- Free Initial No-Obligation Consultation
- Project Customization (No Cookie Cutter Quotes)
- Rapid Turnaround on Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Friendly & Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- No Automated Phone System, Reach a Live Person!
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- Dedicated Team of Talented Chemists
- We Will Work Within Your Tight Deadlines
- Rush Services & After-Hours Support Available
- Extensive Experience Solving Difficult Analytical Testing & Formulation Development Projects
- Specialization in Solving Complex Non-Routine Projects
- Wide Range of State-of-Art Instrumentation
- Proprietary Testing Methods
- Strict Confidentiality
- Clients Own ALL Testing & Formulation Development Results
- Intellectual Property (IP) Rights Fully Transfer to Client
- Clients retain full intellectual property rights to the products developed on their behalf including full knowledge of all ingredients used, their exact quantities, and the products unique manufacturing process “recipe”.
- Detailed & Accurate Results
- Accredited Laboratory
|FDA Registered||DEA Licensed
|cGMP/GMP Compliant||GLP Compliant||ISO 17025 Accredited|
| RoHS & REACH
|ASTM Standards Laboratory||Some EPA Testing Services Available||American Chemical Society Laboratory Member||Ranked #673 in 2015 INC. 5000|
Industries Our Testing Laboratories Serve:
Avomeen’s analytical chemistry facilities are FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, GLP/GMP-compliant, and ISO 17025-Accredited.
Our chemists perform advanced product testing & analysis services, develop custom product formulations, solve complex production problems for manufacturers, perform pharmaceutical analysis services, and provide litigation support services for a wide range of companies on a variety of both commercial and industrial products.
We care about our clients, let us show you today. Call us at 800-930-5450 for a free no-obligation initial consultation with one of our chemists that can answer your questions, review our testing laboratories capabilities, discuss your potential project’s time-frame, review associated costs and options available, and will quickly develop a customized no-obligation project proposal custom tailored to solve what is most important to you.
- Our contract testing lab serves both US and international clients including those from America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, and Japan. Within the US we serve clients nationwide with many clients coming from Michigan, California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Florida, and Ohio.