Testing Laboratory, R&D – Commercial & Industrial Product Formulation Development & Chemical Analysis Services
Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory (CMC Services)
Chemical Laboratory – Product Testing & Development Services
Avomeen’s cGMP compliant contract chemical testing laboratory is a full-service product testing and custom formulation development company that provides investigative analytical testing and innovative product development services. Our company has six unique departments including chemical analysis/manufacturing problem solving, product deformulation, custom product development, regulatory support, pharmaceutical testing & development, and chemical analysis for litigation support.
Testing specialties include product reverse engineering & recreation, product evaluation & certification, product defect & failure analysis, material testing & contaminant identification, pharmaceutical analysis & development, product stability & release testing, verifying marketing claims, and custom synthesis.
We frequently assist entrepreneurs, manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and other testing laboratories worldwide with our unique service offerings. Our experienced scientific staff can complete even your most complex testing project on-time and within budget.
Unsure of what specific service you require or would like to request a quote? Call 800-930-5450 today to learn about our services.
Industries Our Analytical Testing Laboratory Serves:
Experience the Avomeen Difference
- Friendly & Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- No Automated Phone System, Reach a Live Person!
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- Dedicated Team of Talented Chemists
- We Will Work Within Your Tight Deadlines
- Rush Services & After-Hours Support Available
- Extensive Experience Solving Difficult Analytical Testing & Formulation Development Projects
- Specialization in Solving Complex Non-Routine Projects
- Wide Range of State-of-Art Instrumentation
- Proprietary Testing Methods
- Strict Confidentiality
- Our Clients Own ALL Testing & Formulation Development Results
- Intellectual Property (IP) Rights are Completely Transferred to our Client
- Clients retain full intellectual property rights to the products developed on their behalf including full knowledge of all ingredients used, their exact quantities, and the products unique manufacturing process “recipe”.
- Detailed & Accurate Results
- Backup Power Generator for Key Test Equipment
- Comprehensive Qualification Program
- Segmented Laboratories – Minimize Potential Risk of Contamination from other Lab Activities
- Accredited Laboratory
|FDA Registered||DEA Licensed
|cGMP/GMP Compliant||GLP Compliant||ISO 17025 Accredited|
| RoHS & REACH
|ASTM Standards Laboratory||Some EPA Testing Services Available||American Chemical Society Laboratory Member||Ranked #673 in 2015 INC. 5000|
Why Choose Avomeen?
We care about our clients, let us show you today. Call us at 800-930-5450 no-obligation initial consultation with one of our chemists that can answer your questions, review our testing laboratories capabilities, discuss your potential project’s time-frame, review associated costs and options available, and will quickly develop a customized no-obligation project proposal custom tailored to solve what is most important to you.
- Call: (800) 930-5450
- Email: Scientist@avomeen.com
- Please review our list of services or request a quote online.
Locations our chemical testing laboratory serves:
- Our contract testing lab serves both US and international clients including those from America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, and Japan. Within the US we serve clients nationwide with many clients from Michigan, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Texas, Florida, and Ohio.