The chemical experts at Avomeen offer consulting to manufacturers and those needing chemical or product development advice.
Andrew Kolbert, Ph.D. – Pharmaceuticals, Supplements, Inks, Food & Beverage, Consumer Products
Shri Thanedar, Ph.D. – Polymers, Chemicals, Additives, Cleaners, Cosmetics, Industrial Products
Our experts have been compiled from a range of industries and have diverse analytical backgrounds.
Their expertise allows them to help a variety of clients including:
- Lawyers – Patient Infringement, Contamination Investigations & Recalls, Product Failure Analysis, Personal Injury Cases.
- Manufacturers – Product Development, Chemical Analysis, Analyze Competitive Products, Quality Control, Safety & Regulatory Consulting, Quality Control, and Safety Analysis.
- Entrepreneurs/Small Businesses – Product Reverse Engineering (Deformulation) & Formulation Services.
Our experienced staff works out of our Michigan location. We can give consulting through phone calls, virtual conferences, or on-site visits. We work with our clients both during and after any analysis is performed, give detailed reports of findings, with thorough interpretations of raw data, and can solve analytical challenges in a fast and efficient manner.
Avomeen’s laboratory is FDA-Registered, DEA-Licensed, cGMP/GMP-Compliant, and all testing and analysis projects are custom designed to fit your company’s needs.
Avomeen offers a wide range of custom B2B chemical analysis, material testing, and advanced analytical services. If you are not sure what analytical testing or consulting services you need, or would like more information, call 1-800-930-5450 for a free consultation with one of our Ph.D. chemists to learn more.
We have a wide range of on-site analytical instrumentation including:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Gas Chromatography (GC/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography (LC/MS)
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Other Instruments – HATR, EDS, TEM, UV-VIS, ICP, OES, TGA, DSC, DMA,
ISE, Flame AES, AA, Raman, PIXE, ELSD, RI, ESI-MS, APCI-MS, GPC, IC