PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING
Avomeen is pleased to be able to offer product performance testing of a variety of products including cleaning, solid substrates, oils, coatings, paints and sanitizers products. We can perform testing to regulatory, domestic, international, and industry standards, as well as retailer, or individual technical requirements. Avomeen utilizes a variety of state of the art techniques and methods. Our product testing lab can help you produce a product with a lower production cost, improve upon your current products performance, address safety issues within your product, and more.
We lend support to a wide range of entrepreneurs and manufacturers looking to create better products in an effort to drive sales. Our team can develop testing for your custom requirements, such methods may involve Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA) or, Powder X-ray Diffraction (XRD).
Not sure exactly what you are looking for? Contact us today at 1-833-407-4146 or email email@example.com to we can walk you through the different options available to solve your complex analytical questions.
Product Performance Laboratory, Service Include:
- Quality Assurance Analysis
- Product Failure Analysis
- Certifications to dishwasher, oven, microwave, washer/dryer safety
- Benchmark and Comparison Analysis
- Usability Analysis
- ASTM G21 D5590 & D3273 Antifungal Testing
- ASTM E2315 Antimicrobial Testing
- ASTM D1308 (beef blood)
- 40 CFR Ch. I (7–1–10 Edition) § 180.940
- Flammability Analysis
- Off-gassing & Safety Analysis
- UV degradation & Product Stability
- Extractables & Leachables
- Water run off & Contaminant ID.
Solving Product Failure Issues:
- Off-odor/color, reduced stability, contamination, product recalls. Our chemists are experts at solving tough problems with many unknowns – we can solve product failure issues in a fast and reliable manner by quickly identifying the source of the problem and developing a solution.
Analyze for industrial or governmental compliance:
- Produce an MSDS, analyze your raw ingredients, and test your finished product.
- Avomeen is an FDA-Registered, DEA-Licensed, cGMP-Compliant laboratory.
Quality Control Services:
- Analyze your raw materials supplier to ensure that you are using quality ingredients in your product. We can also develop and validate testing methods allowing you to perform future testing and analysis in-house.
Material Identification Services:
- Discover the composition and percentages of the ingredients within a product. From identifying a single ingredient to complete product reverse engineering services.
Competitor’s product Analysis:
- Compare your own product to your competitor’s at the chemical level – find new ways to lower production costs or improve upon your product’s performance.
- We can perform a variety of ASTM testing methods or perform analyses according to your our methods. Avomeen can also perform method development and validation services.
- VOC Testing, Adhesion Testing, Coating Testing, Density Determination, UV Exposure Analysis, Water Absorption, etc.
Product Development Services:
- From concept to finished product – Avomeen’s product formulation development team can develop new products using your innovative ideas.
Our Chemists Can Answer Your Questions:
- What is my products shelf life?
- How can I alter the viscosity of my product?
- What additives are my competitors using in their products?
- What is the permeability of my product?
- Is my product’s patent being violated?
- What is the molecular weight of my product?
- What is the exact performance of my cleaning product?
- What chemical properties exist within my ingredients and product?
- New Product Development
- Product Reverse Engineering
- Product Failure Analysis
- Litigation Support Services
- Material Testing Laboratory
PRODUCT EFFICACY TESTING SERVICES
Third party analytical testing laboratory that can test the efficacy of products including cosmetics, coatings, cleaning products, topical products, pharmaceuticals, oils, insect repellents (pesticides), and more. Determine the effectiveness of your product by identifying its positive performance effects and shortcomings.
|Avomeen’s independent testing lab proudly serves entrepreneurs, manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, other laboratories & companies of all sizes|
Our product performance and safety testing chemists can analyze your product and its raw materials to answer complex questions including:
- Does your product meet its antiseptic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, deodorizing, etc. marketing claims?
- Safety Efficacy – Is your product free of bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses?
- What is your products formula destruction, neutralization, decontamination, and by-products?
- What is the expiry date or shelf life of your product?
- What conditions should your product be stored within?
- Are your raw materials free from impurities?
- Does your products packaging leech toxic chemicals into the product it contains?
- Is my products selected preservative the appropriate choice?
- Is the preservative within my products formulation at the proper level to maintain efficacy?
- How can I perform a quality control check on the manufacturer of my product?
- Is the quality of the product I receive from my manufacturer consistent?
- Can you test various concentrations of my products to determine the most effective concentration of active ingredients?
Our chemists will determine the efficacy of your product and can report their results in a certificate of analysis (CoA) or custom report style of your choosing. If a problem is found within your products formula, we can work with you or your manufacturer to develop a resolution.
EFFICACY TESTING SERVICES INCLUDING:
Instruments utilized by Avomeen’s laboratory testing facility include:
HPLC, NMR, GC-MS, LC-MS, FTIR, SEM/EDXA, LC-UV, GC-FID and LC-ELSD
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.