GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY ANALYSIS: GC/MS, GC-FID
Our gas separations laboratory at Avomeen specializes in the testing and identification of volatile and semi-volatile compounds. Avomeen’s scientists can test samples for identification, purity, contaminants, and more. Avomeen can use these systems to analyze samples ranging from polymer testing to pharmaceutical testing.
Avomeen Can Answer Your Questions:
- What is causing this taste/odor?
- What are the outgassed products?
- What is the unknown component?
- Solvent Analysis
We have a high-tech gas separations laboratory capable of standard GC and GC-MS analysis, plus specialized equipment for unknown identification at the parts-per-million (PPM) and parts-per-billion (PPB) levels.
Avomeen’s Gas Chromatography Instrumentation Includes:
- Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- Flame Ionization Detection (FID)
- Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Induction Techniques
- Headspace Analysis
- Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME)