Container/Closure/Packaging Testing Lab
Packaging development and design can add challenges to a variety of industries from food and beverage to supplement and pharmaceutical companies.
Avomeen’s packaging laboratory can solve complex analytical packaging challenges from cans, bottles, cartons, vials, bags, pouches, and more. We work with manufactures to develop solutions fast and efficiently whether you are developing a new packaging product or need support with a troubleshooting issue.
At Avomeen we have extensive experience and a wide range of capabilities due to our specialized instrumentation and testing methods. Let us preform your packaging testing to analyze your items resins, pigments, additives, contents, and labels.
Packaging testing is important to be performed by an independent contacts laboratory to insure that the packaging material does not leach harmful chemicals into the materials it is holding. This is especially important whenever the packaging is being used to hold or ship food, beverage, cosmetic, or pharmaceuticals.
Avomeen’s packaging testing services can tests packages made from materials such as polymers, plastic, paper, cardboard, sustainable materials, and more. If a problem is identified during our analysis or your product, we can identify solutions on how to fix it.
Container Closure Qualification Testing Services Include:
- Extractable/Leachable Evaluations
- USP <1207> Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT)
- USP <1663> Extractables of polymeric CC
- USP <1664> Leachables of polymeric CC
- USP <1660> Glass qualification
- USP <661.1> Plastic materials of construction
- USP <661.2> Plastic Final Packaging Systems
Other Related Packaging Testing Services that are performed by Avomeen include:
- Reverse Engineering Services
- Food Material Contact Testing
- Material and Contamination Testing
- Quality Control
- Troubleshooting & Failure Analysis
- Product Development