Brand Equivalence to Innovation
Ensure monograph compliance to the U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) and European Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur.) by partnering with Avomeen’s industry-leading OTC testing and development lab. With decades of experience in generic drug testing and bioequivalency, our talented and dedicated Ph.D. scientists are uniquely qualified to formulate improved, novel, and National Brand Equivalent (NBE) products in addition to providing indispensable analytical support.
When you’re in the OTC product development stages, get the testing you need from Avomeen’s OTC lab to guarantee you release a stable and safe product to market.
- Method Verification
- Stability Programs
- Monograph Testing
- Formulation/Process Development
- Contaminant ID & Failure Analysis
- Intellectual Property & Litigation Support
Why Partner with Avomeen?
Our expert scientists will ensure your products meet cGMP and full monograph requirements, labeling under 21 CFR 201.66, and identify any contaminants or failure root causes. Here are some additional benefits from partnering with us utilizing our OTC testing services:
- cGMP compliant, FDA registered, DEA licensed
- Consultative, flexible, and responsive staff
- Project customization to your specific needs
- Experience in solving difficult analytical and formulation challenges
- Delivery within tight timelines
- Up-to-date regulatory knowledge to ensure compliance
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.