MOLECULAR WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION ANALYSIS
Molecular weight distribution analysis is useful in polymers, liquids, adhesives, and more. With polymers, it is important to analyze the distributions of their chain lengths and identify molecular weight distribution. Knowing this information can help speed up manufacturing production times, reduce raw material loss, and reduce costs.
From analyzing a polymer’s solubility, rheology, melting point, molecular weight, and more, Avomeen’s chemists have experience solving a variety of complex polymer testing and development questions.
Avomeen’s chemists use the latest technology and a wide variety of advanced analytical instrumentation in their testing projects.
Molecular Weight Analysis Laboratory:
- Average Molecular Weight
- Molecular Weight Distribution
Avomeen’s Advanced Analytical Instrumentation Includes:
- Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
- Gas Chromatography & Mass Spec (GC/MS)
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Differential Refractive Index (DRI)
- Multi-Angle Laser Light Scattering (MALLS)
- Polymer & Plastic Testing Services
- Rheology Laboratory
- Characterization Laboratory
- Deformulation Analysis
- Product Failure Analysis
For More Information or a Quote, Please Request A Molecular Weight Analysis Quote Or Call (833) 407-4146 Today
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.