Molecular Weight Distribution Applications
Molecular weight distribution analysis is useful in polymers, liquids, adhesives, and more. With polymers, it is important to analyze the distributions of their chain lengths and identify molecular weight distribution. Knowing this information can help speed up manufacturing production times, reduce raw material loss, and reduce costs.
From analyzing a polymer’s solubility, rheology, melting point, molecular weight, and more, Avomeen’s chemists have experience solving a variety of complex polymer testing and development questions.
Avomeen’s chemists use the latest technology and a wide variety of advanced analytical instrumentation in their testing projects.
Molecular Weight Analysis Laboratory Services
- Average Molecular Weight
- Molecular Weight Distribution
Advanced Analytical Instrumentation
- Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
- Gas Chromatography & Mass Spec (GC/MS)
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Differential Refractive Index (DRI)
- Multi-Angle Laser Light Scattering (MALLS)