cGMP Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory
Avomeen’s fully integrated pharmaceutical product development laboratory is FDA-registered, DEA-Licensed (Schedule I-V), cGMP-Compliant, and ISO/IEC 17025-Accredited. A third of our staff are Ph.D. chemists who work from our state-of-the-art facility and specialize at solving the complex problems that arise during the drug development process.
Avomeen offers a wide range of services for pharmaceutical manufacturing and drug development companies. Our services include API, excipient, contaminant, and drug product testing. From developing and validating complicated methods, to the identification or a complex degradation product, our experienced team can solve your complex pharmaceutical problem.
Full-Service Testing Laboratory Specializing in Pharma Analysis. Our Services Include:
• Manufacturer Validation
• Pre-Clinical, Clinical, & Post-Approval
• Formulation Optimization
• IND & NDA Submissions Support
• Degradation Analysis
• API Analysis
• USP Monograph Testing
• Toxicology Analysis
• Excipient Base Identification
• Bioequivalence Analysis
• Disintegration Studies
• Production Risk Management
• ELISA Assays
Why Turn to Avomeen for Your Pharmaceutical Development Needs?
- Complementary Initial Consultation with Ph.D. Chemist
- Rapid Turnaround on Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Project Customization (No Cookie Cutter Quotes)
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- Experience in Solving Difficult Analytical & Formulation Projects
- We Will Work Within Your Tight Deadlines
Avomeen can solve your most complex pharmaceutical challenges:
- How do I navigate the drug development and FDA regulatory approval process?
- Who can develop precise and accurate validated analytical methods?
- What is the source of product contamination?
- What is the stability of my finished product?
Avomeen scientists will customize their testing methods to your needs and are current with the most sophisticated instrumentation, methods, and technical developments in the industry.
We will work closely with your organization to:
- Define your product goals and analytical challenges.
- Recommend specific testing methods and research protocols.
- Provide high-quality results and reporting.
- Support the project with ongoing Ph.D. expert consulting services.
Our analytical investigations provide fast and reliable answers to your toughest problems. We have scientists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help solve these complex problems using customized methods.
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please:
• Click Here to Request A Pharmaceutical Analysis Quote (RFP)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: 1-800-930-5450