Chemical Analysis Laboratory – Material / Product R&D Services
Independent chemical testing laboratory providing advanced product analysis and formulation development services to entrepreneurs and business clients. Our experienced staff can complete even your most complex testing project on-time and within budget. We frequently assist manufactures, distributors, lawyers, pharmaceutical companies, entrepreneurs and other testing laboratories nationwide with our unique services. Call us today for a free initial consultation with one of our Ph.D. chemists that can answer your questions, review your projects needs, and develop a customized proposal designed to solve your specific needs.
- Detailed & Accurate Results
- Free Initial Consultation with a Ph.D. chemist
- No obligation quote generally within 24 Hours
- Strict Confidentiality – Our Clients Own All Testing & Analysis Results
- FDA-Registered, DEA-Licensed, GLP/GMP-Compliant Testing Laboratory, ISO 17025-Accredited
- Wide Range of Instruments Including – GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS, HPLC, FT-IR, GPC, SEM, NMR, Raman, PIXE, HATR, EDS, TEM, UV-VIS, ICP, ICP-MS, OES, TGA, DSC, DMA, ISE, Flame AES, AA, MS, ELSD, RI, ESI-MS, Colorimeter, APCI-MS, IC, and more.
Yes we Can! The skilled chemists at Avomeen’s analytical testing Laboratory chemists can answer even your most complex questions including:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis – How can your CRO help me bring my new drug product to market?
- Unknown Material Identification – Will your analysis identify the contaminate in my product?
- Deformulation Analysis – Can you reverse engineer a competing product and modify its formulation on my behalf?
- Manufacturing Problem Solving – Can you analyze my product to determine the source of its failure or defect?
- Extractable & Leachable Studies – Is my drug compound compatible with its container system or is it extracting compounds?
- Method Development & Validation – Who can develop precise and accurate validated analytical methods?
- Accelerated & Real Time Stability Testing – Does my product remain stable over time? What is its shelf life under various storage conditions?
- Competitor Product Analysis – What ingredients make my competitors product more effective? How can I improve my product performance?
- Product Safety – Is my product safe to sell? Is my product free of impurities? How do I navigate the regulatory process?
- Specification Testing – Is my supplier / manufacture developing my product to the proper agreed upon specifications?
- Certificate of Analysis – What ingredients or components are in my product and at what quantities?
- New Product Development – Can you develop a custom and innovative new product formulation that will meet my exact specification?
- Quality Control Testing – Can you help my company insure the quality of our products? Are their variations in the different lots or batches of my product?
- Litigation Support Services – How can your investigative chemical analysis services help me win my legal case? Can your expert witness assist our defense team in our product liability case? Is my competitor infringing on my patent?
To learn more call 800-930-5450 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Ph.D. chemists
Advanced Analytical Testing and Product Development Services for a Wide Range Consumer & Industrial Products Including:
1-800-930-5450 for a complementary initial consultation with one of our Ph.D. Chemists that specializes in your industry. During your free consultation, our Ph.D. chemist will review our testing laboratory’s capabilities, discuss the potential project’s time-frame, review associated costs, and develop a customized no obligation project proposal tailored to solve what is most important to you.
Avomeen’s analytical chemistry facilities are FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, GLP/GMP-compliant, and ISO 17025-Accredited. Our chemists perform advanced product testing & analysis services, develop custom product formulations, solve complex problems for manufactures, perform pharmaceutical analysis services, and provide litigation support services for a wide range of companies and a variety of both commercial and industrial products.