Custom Chemical Testing Lab Services
Nationwide Advanced Product Testing & Development Laboratory
At Avomeen Analytical Services our chemists are experts at solving complex questions & problems for our clients. Our contract material & chemical testing laboratory provides custom solutions designed to answer what’s most important to you and your company.
Specializing in material testing & chemical analysis, product reverse engineering (deformulation services), custom product research & development (formulation services), and product failure analysis our nationwide testing laboratory can help with all of your product testing and material analysis needs.
Call 800-930-5450 to be connected to one of our Ph.D. chemists that can review your needs and work with you to develop a free cost proposal fast.
- Detailed & Accurate Results
- Fast & Free Quotes within 24 hours
- Strict Confidentiality – Our Clients Own All Testing & Analysis Results
- FDA-Registered, DEA-Licensed, ACIL-Member, cGMP-Compliant Testing Laboratory
- Wide Range of Instruments Including – FTIR, HATR, SEM, EDS, TEM, NMR, UV-VIS, ICP, OES, TGA, DSC, DMA,
ISE, Flame AES, AA, Raman, PIXE, MS, GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, ELSD, RI, ESI-MS, APCI-MS, GPC, IC
- Deformulation (Product Reverse Engineering)
- Product Development & Formulation
- Chemical Testing & Analysis
- Analytical Testing Services
- Product Failure Analysis
- Material Testing & Identification
- Contaminant Identification
- Stability Testing & ASTL Shelf Life Testing
- Quality Control Testing Services
- Competitor Product Analysis
We Also Offer Litigation Support Services:
- Regulatory & Product Safety Consulting
- Product Failure & Contamination Litigation Support
- Patient Infringement Litigation
- Chemical Analysis Services For Court Cases
1-800-930-5450 to speak with one of our friendly secretaries. They will connect you to one of Avomeen’s Ph.D. chemists that specializes in your industry. During your free consultation our Ph.D. chemist they will develop a custom project tailored to solve whats most important to you, review our testing laboratories capabilities, discuss project time-frame, and review costs.
Avomeen’s analytical chemistry facilities are FDA-registered, DEA-licensed and cGMP-compliant.