Testing Laboratory, R&D – Commercial & Industrial Product Formulation Development & Chemical Analysis Services
Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory (CMC Services)
Independent Product Testing & Development Laboratory
Have a question you need an answer to? We are experts at helping manufactures and distributors solve their complex problems and develop new innovative products. We frequently assist entrepreneurs, manufactures, distributors, lawyers, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and even other testing laboratories worldwide with our unique service offerings. Our experienced scientific staff can complete even your most complex testing project on-time and within budget.
Experience the Avomeen Difference
- Direct Consultation with Ph.D. Level Chemist
- Free Initial No-Obligation Consultation
- Project Customization (No Cookie Cutter Quotes)
- Rapid Turnaround on Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Friendly & Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- No Automated Phone System, Reach a Live Person!
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- Dedicated Team of Talented Chemists
- We Will Work Within Your Tight Deadlines
- Rush Services & After-Hours Support Available
- Extensive Experience Solving Difficult Analytical Testing & Formulation Development Projects
- Specialization in Solving Complex Non-Routine Projects
- Wide Range of State-of-Art Instrumentation
- Proprietary Testing Methods
- Strict Confidentiality
- Clients Own ALL Testing & Formulation Development Results
- Intellectual Property (IP) Rights Fully Transfer to Client
- Detailed & Accurate Results
- Accredited Laboratory
|FDA Registered|| DEA Licensed
|cGMP/GMP Compliant||GLP Compliant||ISO 17025 Accredited|
| RoHS & REACH
|ASTM Standards Laboratory||Some EPA Testing Services Available||American Chemical Society Laboratory Member||Ranked #673 in 2015 INC. 5000|
Industries Our Testing Laboratories Serve:
Avomeen’s analytical chemistry facilities are FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, GLP/GMP-compliant, and ISO 17025-Accredited.
Our chemists perform advanced product testing & analysis services, develop custom product formulations, solve complex production problems for manufactures, perform pharmaceutical analysis services, and provide litigation support services for a wide range of companies on a variety of both commercial and industrial products.