Manufacturing & Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory
Quality Control Testing
Avomeen’s quality control laboratory will help you ensure that your products are safe and effective throughout the manufacturing process to the finished product. Our method development and method validation expertise will help optimize drug and medical device development programs for early or late-stage products. Our integrated laboratory facilities can also develop methods for a full range of analytical outsourcing, including failure analysis, problem-solving, and extractable/leachable testing at any stage of product development. Avomeen’s Quality control laboratory includes QC standards such as ASTM, ISO, and others.
Our scientists can provide QC testing for a wide range of consumer and industrial products. We also provide Quality Control testing for the pharmaceutical industry, including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), intermediates, excipients, and finished products such as tablets, capsules, creams, lotions, liquid solutions, and transdermal patches.
Why use Quality Control Laboratory Services?
- When switching manufacturers to verify individual ingredient or final product standards.
- To verify consistent levels of active ingredients in your product.
- To verify or disprove the marketing claims and quality standards of a competitor’s product.
- Show compliance with government and industry standards.
- When releasing a product to confirm marketing claims.
Avomeen’s (QC) Quality Control Testing Includes:
- Concept, Intermediate, & Final Product Testing
- Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, & Supplement Analysis
- Testing Cosmetics, Beauty Products, Cleaners, & Other Household Items
- Components and Raw Material Testing
- Polymers, Plastics, & Rubber Testing
- Consumer Product Analysis
- Food & Beverage Testing
Industry: Beauty Products – QC Testing
Problem: Needed new innovative product
Solution: An entrepreneur approached us with an idea to develop a specialized face treatment solution to cure blemishes and dark spots. He requested quality control testing to be performed and wanted to take a traditional product and turn it into a new organic formulation. He also provided us samples of three different products currently on the market although he was worried that the existing products may be comprised largely of petroleum-based ingredients and he wanted a natural alternative. We deformulated the commercial products which identified and quantified its ingredients. Our formulation scientist then developed a product using all-natural ingredients, which was still superior to the traditional products in the market.
For More QC Testing Information Or A Quote, Please Request A Quality Control Testing Quote Or Call (800) 930-5450 Today.