Product Efficacy Testing Services
Third party analytical testing laboratory that can test the efficacy of products including cosmetics, coatings, cleaning products, topical products, pharmaceuticals, oils, insect repellents (pesticides), and more. Determine the effectiveness of your product by identifying its positive performance effects and shortcomings.
|Avomeen’s independent testing lab proudly serves entrepreneurs, manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, other laboratories & companies of all sizes|
Our product performance and safety testing chemists can analyze your product and its raw materials to answer complex questions including:
- Does your product meet its antiseptic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, deodorizing, etc. marketing claims?
- Safety Efficacy – Is your product free of bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses?
- What is your products formula destruction, neutralization, decontamination, and by-products?
- What is the expiry date or shelf life of your product?
- What conditions should your product be stored within?
- Are your raw materials free from impurities?
- Does your products packaging leech toxic chemicals into the product it contains?
- Is my products selected preservative the appropriate choice?
- Is the preservative within my products formulation at the proper level to maintain efficacy?
- How can I perform a quality control check on the manufacturer of my product?
- Is the quality of the product I receive from my manufacturer consistent?
- Can you test various concentrations of my products to determine the most effective concentration of active ingredients?
Our chemists will determine the efficacy of your product and can report their results in a certificate of analysis (CoA) or custom report style of your choosing. If a problem is found within your products formula, we can work with you or your manufacturer to develop a resolution.
Efficacy testing services including:
Instruments utilized by Avomeen’s laboratory testing facility include:
HPLC, NMR, GC-MS, LC-MS, FTIR, SEM/EDXA, LC-UV, GC-FID and LC-ELSD
Request a Quote
Our clients use product efficacy test services for a variety of reasons, contact Avomeen today at (800) 930-5450 for consultation with one of our talented chemists who can help you solve even your most complex analytical or product development challenges.