Chemical engineering services
Chemical engineering services from Avomeen puts experienced Ph.D. chemists to work for you developing new product formulations, refining an existing product or formulation, or performing chemical reverse engineering services (deformulation).
- Through better use of raw materials, your ingredient and production costs can be lowered, while improving product quality.
- With our eco-friendly reformulation services, your product can also be designed to be more environmentally friendly.
- Using our chemical engineering and custom synthesis services, existing products can be improved upon, or new products can be formulated.
- Avomeen’s laboratory can deformulate your competitor’s products, allowing for a competitive product analysis at a chemical level.
- Product failure issues can also be solved quickly using our “good vs. bad” sample analysis, contaminant identification, method development, method validation, or other quality control services.
Avomeen’s chemical engineering laboratory specializes in custom chemical testing and analysis services, which can solve your complex analytical problems.
Avomeen’s scientists have experience developing a variety of products including:
- Polymers, Rubbers, Plastics
- Papers, Tapes, Adhesives, Sealants
- Dyes, Paints, Coatings
- Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Supplements
- Fertilizers, Pesticides
- Food & Beverage, Food Contact Materials
- Cosmetics, Cleaners, Consumer Products
Avomeen’s chemists use the latest analytical testing methods and instrumentation in order to produce accurate results and solve complex problems. All projects are custom designed in order to help answer what is most important to you.
From quality control, chemical testing and identification, to contamination or product failure issues, and more; our wide range of services and expertise in a variety of industries, combined with our attention to customer satisfaction, makes Avomeen the chemical laboratory of choice for businesses looking to get professional chemical analysis services.