Chemical Testing Labs
Do you need chemical testing services for your company’s products? Avomeen is the chemical testing laboratory that can solve your toughest chemical analysis & product R&D problems.
Chemical testing is at the heart of everything that Avomeen does. Our investigative chemists utilize state-of-the-art instrumentation and proprietary testing methods to analyze chemicals, raw materials, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, and specialty products. Our chemical testing laboratory can also support compliance with government or industry regulations that your product falls within, including testing products for sale in international markets.
From routine testing projects to non-routine complex analyses, Avomeen’s scientists can test samples for identification, purity, quantification, contaminants, characterization, and more. Our unique process can completely breakdown a product or material’s formulation so it can be properly analyzed. We use advanced analytical techniques and expert problem solving to fully answer even the most complex questions for our clients.
Avomeen’s Chemical Testing Laboratory is FDA-Registered & Inspected, DEA-Licensed, cGMP-Compliant, GLP-Compliant, ISO 17025-Accredited, and Reach/RoHS Compliant.
Avomeen’s Chemical Testing Laboratory Services Include:
For the chemical testing services you need, turn to Avomeen to get your chemical analysis performed correctly. Here are examples of the services we offer:
- Identification & Quantification (Qualitative & Qualitative Analysis)
- Deformulation (Chemical Reverse Engineering)
- Unknowns, Contaminates, Impurities, Trace Materials, Major & Minor Ingredients, Fillers, Etc.
- Product Failure Investigations
- Good Vs. Bad Sample Analysis
- Manufacturing Problem Solving
- Verify Label Claims
- Regulatory Testing & Certification
- Competitor Product Analysis
- Nutritional & Toxicology Analysis
- Waste & Off-Gassing Testing
- Custom Product Formulation Development
- Eco-Friendly Reformulation
- Product Innovation Support
- ICH Stability, Shelf Life, & Release Testing
- Extractable & Leachable Testing
- Migration Testing
- Food Contact Notifications
- Method Development & Validation
- Pharma R&D Services (CMC & CTM)
- Quality Control Analysis
- Custom Synthesis
- Litigation Support
Why choose Avomeen for your chemical analysis project?
Avomeen has the experience necessary to complete your chemical product development project. Our focus is to find answers for our client’s toughest analytical problems and formulation development challenges. We work hard to provide you with a customized chemical analysis solution for your project. Here are just a few of the benefits that come from choosing Avomeen for your chemical analysis and testing needs:
- Project Customization (No Cookie Cutter Quotes)
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- We specialize in the Non-Routine
- Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- We can work within even the strictest deadlines and our team is available to you both during and after your project’s completion
Chemical Analysis FAQ:
If you’re unsure about what services a chemical testing company provides, here are just a few of our most commonly asked questions:
- Why does my competitor’s product perform better?
- What active ingredients are my competitors using?
- Is my product contaminated? What is the contaminant?
- What is the difference between these “good” and “bad” samples?
- I want switch contract blenders; how can I verify that my products quality will remain the same?
- Is my product safe?
- How do I navigate the regulatory process for my new product?
- How do I develop and validate testing methods?
- How can I replicate an produce an existing product currently on the market?
- What is my products shelf life? What conditions should it be stored in?
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing- Chemical Analysis Testing
Problem: Black particles in Aspirin pills
Solution: A manufacturer of Aspirin tablets found black specks on their tablets. The tablets were analyzed by an FT-IR equipped with a microscope. Spectra of the black particles were obtained. The black particles chemically matched to the rubber used on one of the gaskets in part of the manufacturing line. Examination of the manufacturing equipment revealed a damaged gasket that was chemically identical to the black particles found in the tablet.Using our analysis the manufacturer was able to quickly replace the gasket and get production started again without having to completely break down the manufacturing line which would have held up time and customers orders.