PRODUCT COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Composition testing services from Avomeen can identify and quantify the major, minor and active ingredients within a product as well as any residues, contaminates, and particulates that may exist. From completely reverse engineering or deformulating a product to identifying and quantifying unknown ingredients our chemists lead the industry with proprietary testing methods, state-of-the-art instrumentation, and investigative chemical analysis experience. Our our work is kept strictly confidential and our clients own all testing results and data produced.
COMMON REASONS BEHIND PRODUCT COMPOSITIONAL ANALYSIS:
- Recreate exact product formulas/formulations. Includes identifying the manufacturing process “recipe” utilized to produce a product
- Instrumental in solving many product failures/defects
- Good vs. bad sample Analysis. Comparing your product vs. competitors
- Properly evaluate new/existing raw material and product suppliers
- Regulatory support and import hold investigations
- Toxic ingredient screen and product safety analysis
- Litigation support, patient infringement
- Contaminant identification
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.