Let our analytical chemists take care of all of your outsourced analytical testing needs. Our Ph.D. consultants can work with you at your facility, over the phone, or at our laboratories to develop a complete package of analytical testing services that will save your company time and money while delivering the results you need.
Our analytical testing laboratory customizes its testing methods based on the specific needs of our clients and our scientists remain up-to-date with the most sophisticated analytical instrumentation, testing methods, and problem-solving techniques.
Avomeen offers a range of custom chemical testing, material analysis & Id., professional analytical testing services, and custom formulation development services.
OUR ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY LABORATORY WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH YOU TO:
- Define and solve manufacturing problems
- Recommend and implement specific testing methods and research protocols
- Provide high-quality results and analysis
- Investigate product/process development with your staff
- Identify any mission-critical support
- Maintain internal support facilities
In certain situations, non-destructive testing services are needed when a material is being used in litigation, or additional samples are not available and the sample is still required.
Some laboratory tests remove or destroy a small amount of a sample during the testing process in order to break down and analyze it. This can be due to the size of a sample, type of sample, or what kind of analysis can be performed. Avomeen has a wide range of testing instruments and techniques available, which allow our scientists to be able to perform non-destructive testing and analysis when needed. This type of testing is not always preferred unless necessary as it limits which instruments can be used, and can affect both how detailed an analysis can get, as well as costs for testing.
We use specific instrumentation to conduct chemical analysis that preserves samples, including:
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- RAMAN Spectroscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
A minimal amount of the sample may be consumed, but the majority will be preserved. Sample preservation testing is ideal for analyses with minimal amounts of sample available for testing.
If you have a limited sample that you cannot have harmed or destroyed or a sample that is involved in litigation, Avomeen’s scientists can come up with a way to complete analysis while leaving the sample intact.
- Method Development & Validation
- Product Reverse Engineering (Deformulation)
- Product Development Services
- Quality Control & Failure Analysis
- Chemical Testing & Analysis Services
- Litigation Support Services
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.