Are you looking for a fast paced position in a rapidly growing Analytical Chemistry Laboratory? We are currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at our Ann Arbor, Michigan facility. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
In this science based organization, YOU will be part of the value chain of the company responsible for revenue generation with CEO level visibility. Opportunities for career growth include business development, project management, as well as progression along a technical ladder.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a talented individual to fill an Analytical Chemist/Scientist position at our Ann Arbor, MI facility.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
- Learn techniques spanning across the entire spectrum of analytical chemistry from wet chemistry to HPLC, NMR, Mass Spectrometry, FTIR, GC and GC-MS
- Perform testing using a variety of technologies including HPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC/MS, Microscopy, FTIR and UV
- Execute projects in support of client needs including product deformulation and product development, failure analysis and problem solving, impurity identification, extractable and leachable studies, and structural characterization
- Follow all safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Generate supporting laboratory documentation
- Ensure compliance with government rules and regulations (FDA, cGMP, DEA, ICH, OSHA, etc.)
- Implement new equipment and processes independently, capable of conducting appropriate qualification and validation activities
- Execute projects with minimal supervision
- Have the ability to analyze data from the qualitative to the rigorously statistical and defend conclusions based on data
- Have the ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Typical educational requirements are B.S./M.S. in Chemistry, 0-5+ years’ experience, a Ph.D. with 0 – 5+ years’ experience or knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques demonstrated through a combination of industry and academic performance.
Avomeen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work for Us?
Avomeen is a full-service laboratory with unique analytical, product testing and formulation development expertise. Each member of the Avomeen team plays a critical and visible role in delivering high-quality scientific solutions, providing them with an opportunity to directly impact Avomeen’s success and advance their career. We make every effort to reward outstanding performance and provide interesting and scientifically challenging work. In order to ensure the success, development, and growth of our employees, we are committed to offering a variety of training opportunities.
Become Part of our Community
We recognize that our single greatest resource is our people, and our team members choose Avomeen not only to join our scientific knowledge-based community, but also to become part of a collaborative team committed to exemplary science and service to our clients. Successful Avomeen employees have a positive, client-centric outlook, and embody principles of integrity and leadership, as well as creativity, flexibility, and perseverance.