Polymer Testing Laboratory
Testing laboratory offering analytical analysis of polymers, plastics, elastomers, sealants, monomers, composites, and other polymer compounds. Our polymer material testing experts specialize in migration testing (E&L Study), method development & validation, contaminant identification, material comparisons and litigation support. Also, by using our deformulation techniques our laboratories capabilities include complete characterization, identification, and quantitation of polymer resins, impact modifiers, inorganic fillers, additives, stabilizers, regrind, colorants, and more. Our polymer testing laboratory can help you avoid manufacturing errors and solve material failures through proper material evaluation, selection, and identification of your products raw materials.
Our scientists provide chemical, physical, mechanical, thermal, and elemental analysis of polymers and composite materials by utilizing proprietary testing methods and analytical instrumentation including FTIR, GC/MS, LC/MS, FID/TCD/ECD, Mass Spec (Including Pyrolysis), GPC, DSC, TGA, Optical Microscopy, HPLC, NMR, SEM/EDS, Pyrolysis (MSD), and more.
We support industries including pharma, medical devices, transportation, aerospace, automotive, packaging, food & beverage, sporting goods, toys, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, cosmetics, and more.
Our clients turn to Avomeen because we utilize experienced Ph.D. chemists, not sales technicians to develop our client’s proposals. This helps ensure that the proposal we send you will solve your company’s or project’s specific needs. Our customer service sets the industry standard, from after-hours support, our offer of a complimentary initial consultation, to our quick and easy quoting process that is customized to your needs. When you have an unusual, non-routine project or need a highly complex problem solved, turn to the polymer testing experts at Avomeen.
For more information, a complimentary initial consultation with one of our Ph.D. chemists, or a quote proposal:
- Call: 800-930-5450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Competitive Product Analysis & Deformulation Services Provide our Clients with:
- Research and compare competitive products at the chemical level
- Replicate formulations including production/manufacturing instructions
- Identify batch to batch variations in their products
- Provide litigation support for patent infringement, trade secret investigations, or product failures
Polymer Testing Services Include:
- Deformulation & Reverse Engineering of Polymers
- Polymer Chemical Composition Analysis, Material Analysis, Quantitation & Identification)
- Identification of Suspect Materials
- Identification of Polymers Components
- Polymers Mixtures Identification
- Additives Analysis for Polymers & Plastics
- Analytical Testing for Polymers
- Good vs. Bad Lot Investigations
- Polymer Method Development & Validation
- Non-Routine Testing of Polymers
- Polymer Particle Analysis & Testing
- Polymers Coatings Comparability Testing
- Polymer Surface Analysis Testing
- Weathering & Ageing Testing for Polymers
- Polymer Formulation Development Laboratory
- Chemical Analysis of Polymers
- Chemical Resistance Testing
- Molecular Weight Distribution
- Chemical Bonds, Molecular Structure, & Composition (including crosslink density)
- Total Molecular Weight
- End Group Analysis
- Co-Polymer Backbone Chemistry, Comonomer contents/Ratios, Polymer Blends
- Additive & Resin Identification
- Testing Plastics for Tensile, Modulus compression, and Elongation
- Chemical Family, Including Base Polymer Characterization
- Safety Testing
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) Detection
- Plasticizers Including Phthalates
- Failure Analysis Investigations
- Contaminant or Impurity Identification
- Off-Color & Off-Odor Problems
- Facility Leaks (Broken PCV or ABS Water Lines, drains, etc.)
- Extractables & Leachables Testing
- Plastics Migration Testing & Food Contact Services
- Packaging Testing
- Caulk, Sealant, Elastomer Interactions in Clean Rooms and Medical Facilities
- Medical Support Services
- Medical Device – Polymer Materials Testing
- Pharmaceutical Polymer Analysis including coatings
- Polymer Regulatory & Consulting Services
- Physical Testing
- Material Hardness
- Tensile Properties (Strength)
- Yield Strength, Adhesive Strength
- Ductility, Compressibility
- Cross-Sectional Multiple Layer-Film Thickness Analysis
- Thermal Properties (Crystallinity, Glass Transition, Melting Point, Thermal Expansion)
- Litigation Support
- Consulting & Polymer Expert Witness
- Polymer Patent Infringement
- Plastic Product Liability
Avomeen Analytical Services offers both routine and advanced analytical testing for a wide range of plastics and polymers. From identifying impact modifiers, inorganic fillers, discovering additives, and performing a complete characterization at all levels our skilled chemists excel at solving difficult questions for our customers.
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please Request A Polymer Testing Laboratory Quote Or Call (800) 930-5450 Today.
Polymer Testing Laboratory – Case Study
Industry: Automotive Manufacturing
Problem: Peeling & breakage on an automobile bumper
Service: Product Failure Analysis.
Solution: An auto manufacturer noticed that layers were peeling off and breaking from an automobile bumper. The bumper was comprised of a variety of polymer types. Our skilled chemists examined the separation of polymer layers with a high-resolution microscopy to identify the location of the separation and performed a detailed chemical analysis of the area. Our chemists discovered a problem with the way the polymers were compiled and that the polymers were not fully blending properly. Further analysis through our FTIR revealed no compatibilizer was in the failed product.
Our scientists helped them to reformulate their product with a compatible compatibilizer which solved their product failure issue.
Avomeen’s polymer experts have extensive experience with Polymers, Plastics, Rubbers, Composites, Polyurethanes, Adhesives & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Films, Thermoplastics, Thermosets, Elastomers, High-Performance Polymers, Specialty Polymers, and Resins Including: