Protein (Therapeutic Biologics) Analysis
Avomeen has extensive capabilities in protein analysis including sequencing and quantitation by UPLC-high resolution mass spectrometry and other spectrophotography/electrophoresis approaches.
Our state-of-the-art instrumentation such as ThermoFisher Q-Exactive Orbitrap, Waters Xevo G2-XS QTOF, and TQ-S triple quadrupole instruments can both identify and quantify even the most subtle differences in primary amino acid sequences with excellent sensitivity and selectivity.
Combined with our unique deformulation expertise, this enables us to deliver comprehensive solutions for your biopharmaceutical, diagnostic, or life sciences project.
Avomeen offers high sequence coverage identification and UPLC-MRM/TOFMRM quantitation (iTRAQ, label-free).
Protein ID/UPLC-TOFMRM Protein Quantitation
Avomeen also offers protein analysis for:
- Total protein assay by Bradford or Kjeldhal
- Amino acid composition
- Molecular weight by SDS-PAGE
- Direct quantitation by UPLC
- Peptide mapping by UPLC-MS/MS
- Post Translational Modification (PTM) analysis
- Glycosylation analysis (total carbohydrate, glycosylation site, glycosylation chain structure)