E-Liquid Analysis & Testing Lab
With the rise of e liquids and e cigarettes, new testing standards and analyses are being developed to ensure that the end product is safe for its customers use.
E juice commonly contain nicotine, glycerin, water, propylene glycol, and flavoring additives. Flavorings often aim to match a variety of food and fruit products including apple, cherry, pina colada, grape, chocolate, menthol, blueberry, butterscotch, strawberry, and more.
E-cigarettes have been growing in popularity due to smoking restrictions that regulate places that allow use for traditional cigarettes put in place within certain states, as well as the ability to choose between products that contain very high nicotine levels to no-nicotine at all.
Avomeen’s laboratory can perform a variety of product testing and development services on these products including:
- Determine an e-liquids recipe through chemical reverse engineering
- Deformulation analysis of flavor package – Identification of flavoring agents or additives used within a product’s formulation
- Carcinogenic flavoring analysis including banned flavors analysis- Diacetyl, Propinyl Acetyl, and Acetoin
- Analyze the product for unknown ingredients and determine the purity of its raw ingredients
- Test your e-liquid for nicotine levels (USP Assay)
- Metals VOC analysis
- VG/PG ratio
- Emissions testing
- Safety data sheet (SDS) / Toxicology testing – Verify the safety of your product
- Determine products shelf life under various storage conditions
- Develop new custom formulation
If you manufacture or distribute these products, or are an entrepreneur looking to start your own product line give us a call for a free consultation with one of our Ph.D. chemists. Our full service chemical testing laboratory can perform the e-liquid testing that you desire.