Testing Consumer Products – Product Analysis & Development Laboratory
From safety and regulatory consulting, to reverse engineering and product development, to product failure analysis and quality control services, Avomeen’s consumer product testing laboratory can help solve a variety of complex analytical problems and questions.
Our custom testing and analysis services designed to solve your manufactured product questions.
- Analysis of Competing Products – Identify what gives your competitor’s product that extra performance boost or unique appearance
- Verifying or Disproving of Marketing Claims – Increase your customers by giving credibility to your product through independent testing
- Litigation Support Services – Including patent infringement, contamination, and product liability
- Deformulation – Formulation reverse engineering services
- Product Development – Reformulation and formulation services, method development and validation.
- Quality Control Analysis – Solve product failure analysis, batch-to-batch testing, help prevent future product quality issues
- Physical and Performance Testing – Including durability, strength, stain/burn resistance, and corrosion/chemical resistance testing
- Stability Testing – Shelf life testing both real time and accelerated. Product degradation & lifetime analysis.
Avomeen’s non-routine product testing & analysis investigations are custom designed to solve your analytical needs. Our experts can perform analyses on individual components, product prototypes, and finished products. From metals, textiles, polymers, phosphates, and more we can perform analysis on both organic and inorganic materials.
Food and Beverage Testing
Avomeen Analytical Services can provide custom chemical analysis for a wide range of food testing issues. Our experienced scientists can provide contamination identification, material identification, and other custom analyses.
From car waxes to all-natural floor cleaners our experts have experience in helping entrepreneurs and manufacturers develop, analyze, and improve their products. Looking for that long lasting smell, or extra shine to help your product stand out from your competitors? Our deformulation and formulation experts can help you develop a new product or improve upon an existing product. We work with detergents, waxes, soaps and a variety of other cleaning formulations.
Home, Health, and Beauty Products
Avomeen Analytical Services specializes in product failure analysis and litigation support for consumer products, including off-color/off-odor analysis, batch-to-batch variations, and stability studies. Avomeen can also provide competitive product analysis and deformulation services, breaking down the components of a finished product to its component raw material, additive, and polymer ingredients. We have extensive experience in a variety of cosmetic products from shaving cream, to nail polish.
Avomeen Analytical Services provides contaminant identification, extractable/leachable testing, and failure analysis for packaging and consumer product companies. Our independent testing laboratory can test issues related to off-odor/off-color issues, adhesive/seal failures, product/packaging contamination, printing/labeling failures, etc. Our high-quality data and analysis can be very valuable for product development, litigation support, or product failure investigations.
Avomeen’s consumer product testing laboratory has experience in reverse engineering, product development, failure analysis, material testing, shelf life, and quality control testing for a wide range of consumer products including:
- Household and Industrial Cleaners
- Paints, Coatings & Inks
- Polymer, Plastic & Rubber Products
- Cosmetics, Lotions, Soaps, Sunscreens, Bug Sprays
- Air Fresheners, Sprays, Potpourri, Incense
- Packaging & Storage Containers
- Food & Beverage
- Supplements & Pharmaceuticals
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please Request A Consumer Product Testing Quote Or Call (800) 930-5450 Today.