Materials Testing and Analysis
Avomeen’s materials testing laboratory analyzes samples of all classes for identification, purity, properties, impurities, and more. The objective of material characterization is often to understand the chemistry of the major and minor components in a substance.
Whether it is determining the active ingredients in an unknown substance or creating a method to remove unwanted contaminants in a known substance, our laboratory produces consistent and reliable material testing results for a range of industries.
- Manufacturing Product Failure cases, an unknown contaminant is usually the main cause of the failure.
- Chemical Product Development cases, clients often utilize Avomeen’s services to identify components of a competing product or discontinued raw material testing.
Whether the purpose is to determine a material failure analysis or perform raw material testing; our testing laboratory at Avomeen is staffed with only the best and brightest chemists. Our staff will help you solve your chemical analysis needs, with your as a satisfaction an absolute priority.
Avomeen’s organic and inorganic materials testing capabilities include:
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy/Energy Dispersive X-ray Analysis (SEM/EDXA)
Our laboratory has the capability to analyze a wide variety of compounds for identification, molecular structure, molecular weight, and general properties:
- Active Ingredients
- Unknown Materials
We can also provide analysis to determine thermal and mechanical properties. Once the testing is complete, our scientists interpret the laboratory results and will provide a meaningful, high-quality report to the client.