When you have a project needing focused attention contracting a Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) chemist can help you get results with a dedicated team working on your timeline. Clients contract one or more of Avomeen chemists to work full-time on their project and are charged a set fee for the hours worked. Upon project completion, the client then receives the rights to all formulation specifics. FTE are often employed for projects such as pharmaceutical research, method development and validation, or formulation feasibility analysis and development.
Using FTE chemists ensures reliable service and efficiency as well as the flexibility to make project changes without re-defining scope of work or revising contracts. This is especially useful when employed for complex projects such as chemical analysis performed in preparation of an Investigational New Drug Application. Likewise, product development clients may also make use of FTE services in order to create multiple iterations of trial formulas without worrying about contracting a specific scope of work and being charged for additional product changes.
Why Contract Avomeen’s FTE Service?
- Experienced chemists with over 30 years of experience performing complex chemical analysis
- Access to state-of-the-art labs, instrumentation, and the latest methodology
- Fully customized services
- Project flexibility
- Direct communication with our expert chemists throughout the project
How the FTE Project Process Unfolds:
- Call us at 800-930-5450 or email email@example.com to discuss your project specifics
- We will assign a Ph.D. chemist to oversee your project and develop a team to accomplish your goals
- Research begins and you are kept up-to-date on your project’s progression via communication directly with your team of chemists
- Upon project completion, you receive a detailed final report and full rights to your product formulation or analytical results