Frequently Asked Questions
- What are you certifications?
- FDA Registered, DEA Licensed (Schedule I-V), cGMP Compliant, GMP Compliant, GLP Compliant, ISO 17025 Accredited, REACH Compliant, and RoHS Compliant
- What are your hours of operation?
- We are open Monday – Friday 8am-6pm Eastern Standard Time. Rush services and after hours support is also available.
- Do you have a price list?
- No, we do not use cookie cutter quotes or price lists. Each project is customized to meet out clients specific needs
- How can I learn more?
- Give us a call at 800-930-5450, we would be happy to answer your question
- How much will my project cost?
- Our pricing varies depending on project complexity and time-frame
- Can you determine the composition of my product?
- Yes, we can identify and quantify the composition of your product or sample
- Can you determine if my product is safe
- Yes, we can perform a variety of product safety and regulatory tests
- Can you determine the shelf life of my product?
- Yes, we perform real time, condition based, and accelerated stability testing
- Can you identify my products defect and tell me why my product is failing?
- Yes, we can determine the root cause of a products failure and quickly develop a solution
- Can you reverse engineer a product and develop something similar to it?
- Yes, this can be accomplished with our deformulation and reformulation services
- Do you provide a chain of custody?
- Yes, this is typically done to expand on our internal documentation for projects involving litigation