Technical Business Copywriter
Technical Marketing Writer
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Ann Arbor, Michigan based chemical analytical laboratory that provides B2B product testing and development services. Our clients include other laboratories, manufactures, distributors, technology companies, and lawyers.
We are seeking a business copywriter with excellent B2B communication sales skills to develop articles, white papers, blog posts, marketing collateral, and web content.
Write from a marketing perspective about complex laboratory testing services and their benefits to our clients. Content topics would consist primarily on Avomeen’s specializes which include product deformulation, material identification, new product development, failure analysis services, pharmaceutical analysis, and litigation support services.
Assist with social media outlets.
- Be able to write about a variety of product testing and development B2B topics. This will include writing content on technical analytical techniques and laboratory instrumentation.
- Must have strong research, analytical, computer and organizational skills; and experience writing about technology and services for business audiences.
- Able to efficiently write clear and concise prose, conduct online research, edit/rewrite existing prose on complex topics, synthesize complex issues and technologies, and effectively communicate verbally with clients.
- Able to convey technical information in a non-technical manner.
- At least 3 years’ experience writing for business audiences in a marketing, sales support, or business development role.
- Knowledge of modern analytical instrumentation such as GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, NMR, GC, FT-IR, and GPC is desirable
- Guest blogging skills are preferred.
- Work can be performed from our location in Ann Arbor, Michigan or remotely. Attendance at flexible weekly or bi-weekly meetings with team will be required.
Avomeen Analytical Services is a chemical analytical laboratory that specializes in product deformulation, material identification, new product development, failure analysis services, pharmaceutical analysis, and litigation support services.
Our non-routine testing laboratory performs complex product testing and development services for our business client’s.
- Position can be part-time to full-time.
Send the following requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Example of relevant technical writing