Pharmaceutical Formulation Development Scientist
Avomeen Analytical Services, an Ann Arbor-based Product Development, Chemical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Testing laboratory, is seeking a high-performing Pharmaceutical Formulation Development Scientist.
- PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related scientific field with 5+ years of industrial experience
- Experience in drug product formulation and manufacturing process development
- Strong fundamental understanding of physicochemical properties and their importance in formulation design
- Working knowledge and know-how to support preclinical and clinical drug product development with a variety of formulation approaches and delivery routes
- Experience with technologies and approaches for process development
- Extensive knowledge of excipients and additives
- Experience with technologies for solubility/bioavailability enhancement of BCS II and BCS IV substances
- Experience with technologies for immediate and modified release oral solid and liquid formulations
- Effective and innovative problem solving skills
- Good communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
The successful individual will have extensive experience and insight into developing formulations and processes for dosage forms including oral solids and liquids, as well as familiarity with approaches for products with the parenteral and transdermal routes of administration. The individual will be able to successfully address challenges such as poor solubility, bioavailability, and stability, along with immediate and modified release product development with state-of-the-art technological approaches. He or she will have experience in product processing from bench top to clinical scale manufacturing and will exhibit leadership moving projects to successful endpoints in a fast paced environment.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com