Job Opening – Administrative Assistant
Avomeen Analytical Services is a fast-paced, growing company. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company. We are currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at our Ann Arbor, Michigan facility. If you are interested in the job opportunities below, please forward resume, cover letter, and salary history to: email@example.com.
We are seeking a high-performing Administrative Assistant to support operations. This candidate must be open to new challenges while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
The following skills and characteristics are required for the position:
- Expert in software such as Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with software such as Quickbooks, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to easily learn new software to adapt to company needs.
Great Writing Skills
- Perform data entry as needed and accurately maintain client database and files/records.
- Must be able to keenly write and edit reports, and written materials.
- Must be detail-oriented, work well under pressure with tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
Excellent Project Manager, Multi-Tasker
- Must be able to support professional staff such as Technical Directors, CEO, Vice President, etc.
- Must be able to act as project manager and liaison between technical staff members and clients.
- Set appointments for technical staff members and keep respective calendars as needed.
- Assist in preparation and assembly of various documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must have a pleasant phone personality to answer & direct incoming calls within the company.
High Level of Responsibility
- Ability and desire to carry responsibility, take initiative, and problem solve.
- Provide coverage in the absence of other administrative assistance.
- This candidate is required to have a positive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to help support staff. The candidate must be committed to helping facilitate smooth operations and client management. The candidate must possess excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 930-5450 and ask for our HR Department.