Dear Avomeen Client,
Avomeen is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and we are continuing to take action to ensure we can continue to deliver our services as long as local and federal regulations will allow.
The health and safety of our team and our clients has been and continues to be our top priority. Over the past three weeks, we have continuously adapted our practices to mitigate any impacts to our delivery. These preventative measures are intended to minimize the spread of the virus and to ensure business continuity, including:
- Ensuring adequate supplies of cleaning products, hand sanitizer, soap, paper goods and PPE;
- Increasing hygiene, sanitation, and prevention measures;
- Modifying lab work schedules and accommodating remote working arrangements to ensure work groups are within CDC guidelines;
- Practicing social/physical distancing in all meeting rooms and common areas;
- Ordering a surplus of lab supplies and chemicals;
- Restricting all business travel;
- Educating our team on social responsibility in their lives outside of Avomeen;
- Enacting a protocol for assessing and monitoring any who have traveled for personal reasons.
Currently, we are operational, and our senior leadership team is working diligently to modify our practices to ensure business continuity as long as possible.
We are committed to keeping our clients updated and informed, and will notify our clients should we see any impact to deliverables or project timelines.
Clients with questions regarding a specific project or program, or anyone requiring additional information regarding a potential or planned visit to our facility, should reach out to their primary Avomeen contact, any member of our Senior Leadership team, or any Client Development team member.
We thank you for the trust you have placed in our team to continue our service to you during this fluid and unprecedented crisis.
With our wishes for your good health and safety,