Are you looking for a fast paced position in a rapidly growing Analytical Chemistry Laboratory? We are currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at our Ann Arbor, Michigan facility. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
Avomeen is part of the CRO industry, which serves Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Legal, Automotive, Paints & Coatings, and other diversified industries with laboratory services. This dynamic industry has risen to fill the needs of a wide variety of companies that have realized that Analytical Science is not core to their mission and is better done in an outside science based organization that values and supports it.
At Avomeen we:
- Perform analysis to get approvals for innovative as well as generic pharmaceuticals
- Perform testing as well as Expert Witnessing for Law firms to support litigation
- Re-engineer and improve existing products for new markets and applications
- Invent new products (several clients have appeared on Shark Tank)
- Solve major quality problems for manufacturers including soft drink companies, auto manufacturers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and others
If you are interested in the job opportunity below, please forward resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Opportunity
Avomeen Analytical Services, a fast growing Ann Arbor-based Chemical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Testing Laboratory, seeks a Sample Coordinator with the following skills and qualifications:
Areas of Experience
- This is an entry level position in a chemistry based contract research organization. A background in the sciences, particularly chemistry is preferred.
Position Summary Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Manager of Quality, responsible for logging in samples and chemicals for use in the laboratory
- Keep chemical inventory program up to date
- Keep chemical storage areas free of expired chemicals and uncluttered
- Ensure chemicals in the laboratory are in the correct locations
- Ensure glassware is in properly labeled locations
- Other duties as assigned
- A self-starter with a high degree of organizational skills
- Ability to learn and comply with proceduralized quality systems for assigned responsibilities
- Good judgement and the ability to prioritize tasks based on business criticality
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as under direction
- Ability to effectively function in fast-paced, dynamic technical environment.
- High school science major or college degree
The position offers major benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to quickly advance to positions of higher responsibility.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.