Are you looking for a fast paced position in a rapidly growing Analytical Chemistry Laboratory? We are currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at our Ann Arbor, Michigan facility. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a talented individual to fill a Sample Coordinator position at our Ann Arbor, MI facility.
Areas of Experience:
- This is an entry level position in a chemistry-based contract research organization. A background in the sciences, particularly chemistry, is preferred.
Position Summary Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Manager of Quality, responsible for logging in samples and chemicals for use in the laboratory
- Keep chemical inventory program up to date
- Keep chemical storage areas free of expired chemicals and uncluttered
- Ensure chemicals in the laboratory are in the correct locations
- Ensure glassware is in properly labeled locations
- Other duties as assigned
- A self-starter with a high degree of organizational skills
- Ability to learn and comply with proceduralized quality systems for assigned responsibilities
- Good judgement and the ability to prioritize tasks based on business criticality
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as under direction
- Ability to effectively function in fast-paced, dynamic technical environment
- High school science major, college degree, or some scientific college coursework
The position offers major benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to quickly advance to positions of higher responsibility.
Why Work for Us?
Avomeen is a full-service laboratory with unique analytical, product testing and formulation development expertise. Each member of the Avomeen team plays a critical and visible role in delivering high-quality scientific solutions, providing them with an opportunity to directly impact Avomeen’s success and advance their career. We make every effort to reward outstanding performance and provide interesting and scientifically challenging work. In order to ensure the success, development, and growth of our employees, we are committed to offering a variety of training opportunities.
Become Part of our Community
We recognize that our single greatest resource is our people, and our team members choose Avomeen not only to join our scientific knowledge-based community, but also to become part of a collaborative team committed to exemplary science and service to our clients. Successful Avomeen employees have a positive, client-centric outlook, and embody principles of integrity and leadership, as well as creativity, flexibility, and perseverance.
Make the most of the hands-on experiences and opportunities Avomeen has to offer.
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.