Are you looking for a fast paced position in a rapidly growing company? We have an excellent opportunity for a Proposal Writer in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
About the Opportunity
The Proposal Writer will oversee proposal development and ultimately own the quality of the end product. They will be responsible for understanding business objectives and using them to manage the development of scientifically sound and engaging quotations, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOWs). The candidate will also be responsible for understanding pricing models, providing consistent and accurate pricing for services. Some of the responsibilities are enumerated below. If you are interested in the job opportunity below, please apply email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com.
The position will be responsible to:
- Collaborate efforts and activities with those of Inside and Outside Business Development personnel as needed.
- Document sales activities, monitor/call on leads, and follow up on customer inquiries.
- Create technical scientific quotations, proposals, and SOWs for clients based on knowledge of laboratory services and client needs; enter into CRM system, issue new quotes to clients, and follow up on existing quotes.
- Understand pricing models, correctly and accurately pricing scope of work accordingly.
- Maintain proper voice and tone in all content.
- Maintain sales database.
- Transition projects from Business Development to Project Management.
Areas of Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience working in CRO industry in similar or related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or sales with laboratory services background or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (2 years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to 1 full-time year of college in related major) and minimum 1 year related experience.
- Quality driven and customer-focused with excellent attention to detail, prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Team player and self-starter attitude.
Why Work for Us?
Avomeen is a full-service laboratory with unique analytical, product testing and formulation development expertise. Each member of the Avomeen team plays a critical and visible role in delivering high-quality scientific solutions, providing them with an opportunity to directly impact Avomeen’s success and advance their career. We make every effort to reward outstanding performance and provide interesting and scientifically challenging work. In order to ensure the success, development, and growth of our employees, we are committed to offering a variety of training opportunities.
Become Part of our Community
We recognize that our single greatest resource is our people, and our team members choose Avomeen not only to join our scientific knowledge-based community, but also to become part of a collaborative team committed to exemplary science and service to our clients. Successful Avomeen employees have a positive, client-centric outlook, and embody principles of integrity and leadership, as well as creativity, flexibility, and perseverance.
Make the most of the hands-on experiences and opportunities Avomeen has to offer.
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.