Avomeen Analytical Services specializes in reverse engineering services for a variety of industries. Avomeen’s chemists use separation techniques to identify the chemical breakdown of complex mixtures. Product reverse engineering analysis also allows for scientists to quantify the various components inside of a sample.
Product reverse engineering produces results that allow our customers to:
- Research and compare competitive products at a chemical level
- Identify batch vs. batch inconsistencies in their products preventing or solving quality control issues
- Receive in-depth testing reports for trade secret investigations or patent infringement cases
- Allows a product to then be reformulated into a better performing or all natural version
- Gain recipe instructions and raw materials needed allowing them to switch manufacturers
Chemists in our product reverse engineering lab can produce the product breakdown and manufacturing recipes for a variety of products, including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, medical devices, plastics, cleaning products, and a range of consumer and industrial products.
Analytical services techniques utilized in our reverse engineering analyses include:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy (HPLC & LC/MS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy (GC/MS)
- Ultraviolet/Visible Spectroscopy (UV & VIS)
- Induced Coupled Plasma (ICP)
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
Case Study – Reverse Engineering Analysis: Competitive Product Analysis
Industry: Medical Practice
Problem: Developing a Topical Medicine
Solution: A doctor came to Avomeen with a topical medicine that worked extremely well with the long term goal to be able to reproduce the product for use in his own practice. We were able to perform a reverse engineering analysis on the medicine to determine the active ingredients. FT-IR, LC/MS, GC/MS, and EDXA analyses allowed Avomeen’s Ph.D. chemists to determine the identity and percentages of the active and inactive ingredients present in the sample. Avomeen’s reformulation specialists were then able to purchase all of the chemicals used in the medicine and develop trial formulations for the customer to try.
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please Request A Reverse Engineering Services Quote Or Call (800) 930-5450 Today.