Polymer rheology laboratory from Avomeen performs testing on polymeric materials to analyze their rheological properties. Polymers, liquids, adhesives, and more, are ideal samples for rheological characterization.
Understanding the rheological properties of a material helps optimize the molding process for polymers. Knowing how a polymer flows under different temperatures and other conditions can help to ensure minimal product degradation and proper processing during the manufacturing process.
Avomeen’s rheology labs are able to analyze and identify rheology properties within samples. This is useful for determining molding parameters, analyzing a material’s performance, and in degradation studies. Knowing the rheological properties of liquids and polymeric products allows for proper optimization in the manufacturing process saving our clients potential waste and costs.
- Thermal Stability
- Single-Point Tests
- Extensional Analysis
- Shear-Rate Tests
- Melt Flow Rate
- Melt Flow Index
- Rotational Rheology Testing
- Capillary Rheometry Shear Sweep
ASTM & ISO Methods Utilized:
- ASTM D3835, ISO 11443
- ASTM D1238, ASTM D3364, ISO 1133
- ASTM D1243, ASTM 2857, ASTM D4603, ISO 489
- Polymer & Plastic Testing
- Product Failure Services
- Physical Properties Testing
- Material Testing & Identification
- Method Development & Validation Services