cGMP Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory
Avomeen’s fully integrated pharmaceutical product development laboratory is FDA-registered, DEA-Licensed (Schedule I-V), cGMP-Compliant, and ISO/IEC 17025-Accredited. Two-Thirds of our staff are Ph.D. chemists who work from our state-of-the-art facility and specialize at solving the complex problems that arise during the drug development process.
Avomeen offers a wide range of services for pharmaceutical manufacturing and drug development companies. Our services include API, excipient, contaminant, and drug product testing as well as formulation, process development and drug product manufacturing. From developing and validating complicated methods, producing clinical supplies, to the identification of a complex degradation product, our experienced team can solve your complex pharmaceutical problem. We are CMC experts, call 800-930-5450 for a free initial consultation with one of our talented Ph.D. chemists.
Full-Service Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory. Our Services Include:
• Manufacturer Validation
• Pre-Clinical, Clinical, & Post-Approval
• Formulation Optimization
• IND & NDA Submissions Support
• Degradation Analysis
• API Analysis
• USP Monograph Testing
• Toxicology Analysis
• Excipient Base Identification
• Bioequivalence Analysis
• Disintegration Studies
• Production Risk Management
• ELISA Assays
Why Turn to Avomeen for Your Pharmaceutical Development Needs?
- Direct Consultation with Ph.D. Level Chemist
- Rapid Turnaround on Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Project Customization (No Cookie Cutter Quotes)
- Wealth of Knowledge & Technical Expertise
- Responsive Staff who are Flexible to Your Needs
- Experience in Solving Difficult Analytical & Formulation Projects
- We Will Work Within Your Tight Deadlines
Avomeen can solve your most complex pharmaceutical challenges:
- How do I navigate the drug development and FDA regulatory approval process?
- What is the best dosage form for my API?
- Who can develop precise and accurate validated analytical methods?
- What is the source of product contamination?
- What is the stability of my finished product?
Avomeen scientists will customize testing methods to your needs and are current with the most sophisticated instrumentation, methods, and technical developments in the industry.
We will work closely with your organization to:
- Define your product goals and analytical challenges.
- Recommend specific testing methods and research protocols.
- Provide high-quality results and reporting.
- Support the project with ongoing Ph.D. expert consulting services.
Our analytical investigations provide fast and reliable answers to your toughest problems.
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please:
• Click Here to Request A Pharmaceutical Analysis Quote (RFP)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: 1-800-930-5450