Supplement Lab & Nutraceutical Testing
Consumers: Worried about the potential for dietary supplement contamination in products you use? Concerned about the ingredients in internationally-sourced herbal remedies? Researching heavy metals toxicity levels in your vitamin products?
Manufacturers: Want to certify your nutraceutical as allergen-free? Create nutritional labels for your dietary supplements? Research quality control issues before they cause official product recalls?
The Scientists in Avomeen’s supplement lab have decades of experience in testing a wide range of nutraceuticals from, vitamins, minerals, and dietary products to herbal, botanical, and ‘organic’ supplements. Avomeen is a FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, and cGMP-compliant full-service contract testing laboratory.
Supplement Testing Related Services:
Sample product failure projects solved by Avomeen’s supplement testing lab include:
• Identified hidden pharmaceutical ingredients in an “all-natural herbal remedy.”
• Confirmed the presence of arsenic, lead, and pesticide residues in dietary supplements.
• Determined the gluten allergen content in a beverage sample.
• Verified nutritional label information for a manufacturer’s new product line.
• Tested multiple batches of failed food products for the cause of off-color contamination.
Since the supplement and nutraceutical market faces fewer overall standards and regulations than industries like pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, analytical testing laboratories like Avomeen are a valuable independent resource for product label claim verifications and manufacturing quality control purposes.
For nutraceutical manufacturers, Avomeen’s chemical product development and GMP product testing experience can prove to be an integral part of your manufacturing quality control process, including:
• Method Development and Validation
• Extractable and Leachable testing
• Product Shelf-Life Studies
• Batch to Batch Variation Testing
For More Information Or A Free Quote, Please Request a Nutraceutical Lab Quote Or Call (800) 930-5450 Today.