Junior Scientist & Senior Scientist Positions
Are you looking for a fast paced, high profile position in a rapidly growing company? We have an excellent opportunity for a laboratory Analytical Scientist in Ann Arbor, MI. The ideal candidate has significant depth in an area of analytical chemistry as well as some breadth across the field. Some of the responsibilities are enumerated below.
• Develops analytical methods and performs testing using a variety of technologies including HPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC/MS, NMR, Microscopy, FTIR and UV.
• Plans and executes projects in support of client needs. Types of projects include: Product deformulation and product development, method development and validation, failure analysis and problem solving, impurity identification, extractable and leachable studies, and structural characterization.
• Generates client reports and supporting laboratory documentation
• Communicates effectively with clients and internally through written and oral presentation.
• Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations (FDA, cGMP, DEA, ICH, OSHA, etc.).
• Installs new equipment, processes and methods for solution of technical problems.
• Sr. Scientist will have excellent organization/multitasking, communication and analytical skills
• Will be able to work with broad objectives and be independent on a daily basis
• May be responsible for supervising junior scientists
• Will be able to demonstrate complex problem-solving using internal and external resources
• Demonstrates expertise in the analysis of data, from the qualitative to the rigorously statistical
• Is able to draw and defend conclusions based upon analytical data
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving and project management abilities
• Typical educational requirements are B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, 3-5 years experience, or Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry 0-5 years experience, with and significant knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques demonstrated through a combination of industry and academic performance
The position offers major benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to quickly advance to positions of higher responsibility.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please contact us at (800) 930-5450.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org