Customer Service Specialist
Avomeen Analytical Services is seeking a high-performing Customer Service Specialist to support operations. This candidate must be open to new challenges while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
The following skills and characteristics are required for the position:
- Expert in software such as Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to easily learn new software to adapt to company needs.
Great Writing Skills
- Perform data entry as needed and accurately maintain database(s) and files/records.
- Must be detail-oriented, work well under pressure with tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Must be able to support professional staff with a friendly, positive demeanor.
- Assist in preparation and assembly of various documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as well as support a number of key areas and functions.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must have a pleasant phone personality to answer & direct incoming calls within the company as needed.
- Must have pleasant, positive and friendly demeanor when interacting with other staff.
High Level of Responsibility
- Ability and desire to carry responsibility, take initiative, and problem solve.
- Provide coverage in the absence of other employees as needed.
- This candidate is required to have a positive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to help support staff. The candidate must be committed to helping facilitate smooth operations. The candidate must possess excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently.
Candidates with willingness and experience working with and around chemicals will be given priority.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please contact us at (800) 930-5450.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org