Analytical Chemist Co-Op
Avomeen Analytical Services is a fast-paced, growing company. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
We are currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at our Ann Arbor, Michigan facility. If you are interested in the job opportunities below, please forward resume, cover letter, and salary history to: email@example.com.
Analytical Chemist Co-Op Program
Avomeen, an Ann Arbor-based Chemical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Testing laboratory, seeks B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. students or post-doctoral fellows to join Avomeen’s Co-Op program for highly talented students.
The position offers flexible hours and training in state-of-the-art investigational analytical chemistry methods.
- B.S, M.S, or Ph.D. degree in chemistry.
- Some industrial experience is highly desirable.
- Applied knowledge in the areas of industrial products such as plastics, polymers, adhesives, sealants, surfactants, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, inks, or paints will be helpful.
- Quick learner with a “can-do” attitude and actions to match, excellent customer service, and ability to think on one’s feet are essential to succeed in this position.
- Must be highly productive, self-directed, and self-motivated. Must be able to comprehend the client’s problem and then work independently to solve the problem in the most efficient manner possible.
- Ability to perform multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ideal candidates will have operational knowledge of FT-IR, GC, NMR, GC/MS, and routine laboratory instrumentation.
We also have a more structured full-time six month Co-Op program with an opportunity to work on challenging, business-critical projects both inside and outside of the lab.
Avomeen Analytical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please contact us at (800)930-5450.