Liquid Chromatography: LC/MS, HPLC Lab Analysis
Our liquid separations laboratory at Avomeen specializes in the identification of volatile and semi-volatile compounds. Avomeen utilizes state-of-the-art liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and size exclusion chromatography (SEC) instrumentation.
Avomeen can answer your questions:
- Compare my product to my competitor?
- What impurities are present in this sample?
- What polymer is in this sample?
- Pharmaceutical API characterization
- Molecular weight characterization
- Surfactant analysis
Avomeen’s experienced chemists can test samples for identification, purity, contaminants, and more. Avomeen can use these systems to analyze samples ranging from simple polymers to pharmaceutical APIs.
Avomeen’s liquid chromatography instrumentation includes:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Spectrophotometric (UV-Vis)
- Evaporative Light Scattering (ELSD)
- Refractive Index (RI)
- Electrospray Ionization-Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry (ESI-IT-MS)
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization-Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry (APCI-IT-MS)