Avomeen’s Chairman- Shri Thanedar, Ph.D., MBA
Dr. Thanedar has served as a chief chemist for over 30 years within multiple testing laboratories. Shri has over 20 years of experience in litigation support projects that have utilized his expert knowledge in organic, inorganic, and polymer chemistry, as well as various instrumental analyses. His reputation as an expert in chemical analysis, product failure analysis, formulation reverse engineering, polymer identification, and physical testing including rubber analysis, has led to his participation in dozens of depositions and in-court testimony sessions, including jury trials.
As a Ph.D. chemist specializing in polymer and inorganic chemistry, Dr. Thanedar has gained mastery in a wide range of chemical & analytical testing. His expansive knowledge and attention to detail allows Dr. Thanedar to prepare detailed expert reports and testimonies for court cases, as well as in-depth product analysis for his clients. He maintains the ability to explain complicated scientific analyses in simple terms, understandable by members of a jury and clients alike, regardless of their scientific background.
Dr. Thanedar’s Areas of Expertise Include:
- Organic, Inorganic, Polymer and Analytical chemistry.
- Failure Analysis, Product Defect Analysis.
- Patent Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Chemistry Expert Witness.
- Material, Chemical & Product Testing, Identification, Quantitation and Characterization.
- Deformulation, Reverse Engineering, & Product Analysis.
- FT-IR, MS, NMR, GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, TGA, DSC, IR, SEM, EDS, ICP, AA, DMA, PIXE, TMA.
Dr. Thanedar Regularly Works with a Range of Materials Including:
- Polymers, Plastics, Rubbers, Adhesives, Sealants, Oils, Fuels, Additives.
- Pharmaceuticals, Neutraceuticals, Supplements, Medical Devices.
- Soaps, Detergents, Cosmetics, Beauty Products, Surfactants.
- Cleaners, Waxes, Polishes.
- Paints, Coatings, Inks
- Food & Beverages.
- A Range Of Other Industrial & Commercial Products.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2010-Present
Chemir Analytical Services, Azopharma, CAS-MI, Cyanta
- CEO, Chief Chemist
- Maryland Heights, Missouri, 1990-2010
- Polymer Synthesis Chemist & Project Leader
- St. Louis, Missouri, 1984-1990
- Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Akron, Ohio, 1982
- Post-Doctoral Scholar, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1982-1984
- M.B.A., Fontbonne University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1988